Handmade in Maine in an historic textile mill and crafted with joy from plant based stretch knits that comfort and breathe.
the band is a wonderfully comfy cozy:
- headband - Fabulous to pull your hair back or cover roots needing a touch up. The luxurious stretch does not hurt sensitive temples and always feels good.
- hair tie or scrunchy
- neck frill - stylish but convenient to keep on the neck ready to pull up as a cozy face mask whenever needed.
- ear warmer
- sleep mask
- hood liner
- face mask* if we are called upon to emerge from home and gather again with a little more precaution then it might as well feel good.
- as a headband wear classic and wide or scrunch thin
- gentle hold will not press on sensitive temples
- great for summer heat + winter chills
- The band inspires joy. It works for all ages and sizes including men and makes a great gift.
sustainable plant based stretch fabrics that are super soft and breathable for the skin. solids are bamboo, heathers are beechwood rayon.
*the band is not a replacement for medically rated protection. the band is a wonderfully convenient and comfortable way to not touch our noses and mouths and to give a first layer of protection when out and about while still practicing safe physical distancing rules. layering two together feels even more secure. they are convenient to leave around your neck or head or doubled up on the wrist so you always have a little something should need arise. they are snug enough on the face that a filter could also be inserted between two layers. so stay safe and be well!