Martin Luther King, Jr.
This paint-by-number kit features the well-known Baptist minister and civil rights activist best known for his “I have a dream” speech at the March on Washington in 1963. The pre-printed background surrounds MLK Jr. with billowing clouds. Completing the painting can take between 3-5 hours. Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- (1) 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
- (8) American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- (2) Princeton brush paintbrushes
you will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
- Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)
If your paint pots are dry or insufficient to complete your project, email email@example.com for replacement or additional paint.