Succulent in Bird Planter
This paint-by-number kit depicts a bright green succulent plant in a turquoise blue bird-shaped ceramic planter. The pre-printed background features an art nouveau style wallpaper and solid colored tablecloth. Completing the painting can take between 3-5 hours. Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- (1) 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
- (8) American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- (2) Princeton brush paintbrushes
you will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
- Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)
If your paint pots are dry or insufficient to complete your project, email firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement or additional paint.